Saturday, March 22, 2014

SPRING COME SOON

Can I just talk about winter for a second. Winter is pissing me off. Every night before I go to bed I try to figure out an outfit to wear and lately I've picked out 2. One warm one and one for a cooler day. Every morning I climb out of bed and pick up my phone to check the weather, and every morning I feel like I want to throw my phone across my bedroom and out the window. Because it's not getting warmer. It wasn't 2 years ago that every time you turned on the news someone was talking about global warming and how the earth is heating up and the winters are getting warmer. Where the hell is global warming now. I don't think I have ever had to wear my thick warm winter coat in March and I am now wearing it everyday. I have to wear thick gloves and sometimes a beanie. I just want to wear shorts and tshirts or atleast a jacket that doesn't weigh 20 pounds. So dear god in heaven above please send us warm weather soon because I JUST CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment